Seagate Savvio ST300MM0006 10K.6 300GB 10K 6Gbps SFF Serial SCSI / SAS Hard DriveItem Number: SGT-ST300MM0006-BN-OE-DEL
Manufacturer's Part Number: ST300MM0006
Seagate Savvio ST300MM0006 10K.6 300GB 10K 6Gbps SFF Serial SCSI / SAS Hard Drive - Brand New OEM
Spindle Speed: 10,000RPM
Interface Type: SAS / Serial Attached SCSI
Disk Size: 2.5"x15mm (SFF Hard Drive)
Sustained Throughput (MBps): 204-125
Average Seek Time (read/write ms):
Electrical Interface Speed: SAS-2 / Serial Attached SCSI (Generation 2) - 6.0Gbps
On-Board Cache: 64MB
The Perfect Performance Upgrade
- Transition from slower 2.5 inch, 10K-RPM or lower -capacity 3.5 inch, 15K-RPM hard drives to smaller , faster, best-in-class Savvio 10K.6 enterprise hard drives
- Powerchoice technology for T10-compliant power mgmt enagles IT organizations to tailor systems for performance and power consumption.
- First mission-critical HDD to offer the Seagate RAID Rebuild technology option - making RAID recovery faster and safer.
- Protection Information (PI) protects against inadvertent data change.
- Seagate Instant Secure Erase (ISE) technology makes it safe, fast and easy to retire, repurpose and sell drives.
- High capacity and small footprint enables data centers to keep pace with data growth and optimise data center real estate.
- FIPS 140-2, Level 2 certified SED models - only from Seagate - make FIPS 140-2 compliance quick and easy for US and Canadian Government agencies.
- Seagate Univied Storage architecture reduces complexity and cost by converging disparate interfaces, form factors and security standards.
Best -fit Applications
- Mission -critical servers adn external storage arrays
- Power and space constrained data centers
- Green IT and drive-retirement cost reduction initiatives
- Compliance or data security initiatives
- Micration from 3.5 inc drive systems to next-generation technology
DPNs: PGHJG / 0PGHJG
All SAS compatible servers including (This list is not all inclusive):
Dell PowerEdge R710, R510, R610, R710, T610, T710, R910, 1900, 1950, 1955, 2900, 2950, 6900, 6950 Servers and MD1120, MD1220 Storage Arrays.
BL20p G4, BL460c, BL465c, BL480c, DL360 G4p, DL360 G5, DL380 G4, DL380 G5, DL385, DL385 G2, DL580 G3, DL580 G4, DL585, DL585 G2, ML350 G5, ML370 G4, ML370 G5, ML570 G3, ML570 G4
||300 Gbytes |
|Default Buffer (cache) Size
||64 Mbytes |
|Number of Discs (physical)
|Number of Heads (physical)
|External (I/O) Transfer Rate (max)
||600 MBytes/sec |
|Sustained Transfer Rate
||204 - 125 MBytes/sec |
||2.9 msec |
||15.0 mm |
||70.10 mm |
||0.217 kg |
||.41 amps |
|Max Operating Shock (2-msec)
||40 Gs |
|Max Nonoperating Shock (2-msec)
||400 Gs |
|Operating Vibration (max)
||0.5 Gs |
|Nonoperating Vibration (max)
||3.0 Gs |
|Operating Temperature (max)
||55 deg C |
|Operating Temperature (min)
||5 deg C |
|Nonoperating Temperature (max)
||70 deg C |
|Nonoperating Temperature (min)
||-40 deg C |
|Nonrecoverable Read Errors
||1 per 10^16 bits read |
Click here to view the manufacturers item description/brochure