• Highest available notebook performance increases productivity in all environments.
• SATA 3Gb/s interface with Native Command Queuing (NCQ) and command ordering
• 16-MB cache on every capacity
• Green features:
– Leverages Seagate laptop power management technology, delivering the lowest-power 500-GB 7200-RPM laptop hard drive yet
– Utilizes ramp load features which remove the head from the disk during idle periods, improving idle power consumption and adding to the durability of the drive
• Optional G-Force Protection feature adds another layer of robustness for road warriors.
• QuietStep™ technology enables ultra-quiet load/unload acoustics
• State-of-the-art cache and on-the-fly error-correction algorithms
• Fluid dynamic bearing motor for quiet operation
• Support for S.M.A.R.T. drive monitoring and reporting
• High-performance and mainstream laptop PCs
• Small form factor PCs
• Non-mission-critical blade servers and industrial applications