Seagate Momentus ST980411ASG SATA Hard DriveItem Number: SGT-ST980411ASG-RF-OE-DEL
Manufacturer's Part Number: ST980411ASG
Seagate Momentus 7200.3 ST980411ASG 80GB 7.2K 2.5-inch mobile SATA Hard Drive - Refurbished OEM
Spindle Speed: 7,200RPM
Interface Type: SATA
Disk Size: 2.5inx9mm Fits in ALL laptops
Sustained Throughput (MBps):
Average Seek Time (read/write ms): 11 / 13
Electrical Interface Speed: SATA 300 - 3.0Gbps
On-Board Cache: 8MB
When a laptop is dropped, the most catastrophic damage to the hard drive occurs when the head scrapes across the surface of the disk, causing potential data loss. G-Force Protection, an optional drop sensor, protects the Momentus 7200.3 drive against shock by sensing when the system is in a free-fall state, moving the heads off the platter and locking them in place—all within three-tenths of a second.
Demand for drives for laptop computers continues to grow exponentially. The laptop transition is driven by technology, as the performance gap between desktops and laptop PCs continues to close, making it possible to run the same applications on a laptop that users would previously have run on a desktop. Users no longer have to sacrifice performance for mobility.
• Highest available notebook performance increases productivity in all environments.
• Developed with proven Seagate® 7200-RPM laptop technology
• Available in capacities from 80 GB to 320 GB
• SATA 3Gb/s NCQ interface.
• 16-MB cache on every capacity
• G-Force Protection available for added robustness in mobile environments
• Green features:
– Leverages Seagate laptop power management technology, delivering the lowest-power 7200-RPM laptop hard drive yet
– Utilizes ramp load features which remove the head from the disk during idle periods, improving idle power consumption
and adding to the durability of the drive
• QuietStep™ technology enables ultra-quiet load/unload acoustics
• Perpendicular recording technology
Alternate Part Numbers: 0N528F N528F
This drive is compatible with any laptop/computer that accepts 2.5" SATA hard drives.
|Max Operating Temperature
|Min Operating Temperature
|Shock Tolerance Operating
||350G @ 2 ms|
|Shock Tolerance Storage
||1000G @ 1 ms|
||7 pin Serial ATA|
|Average Seek Time
|Data Transfer Rate
||2.5" x .9mm|
|Hard Drive Type
||Internal hard drive|
||1 per 10^14|
|Dimensions & Weight|
Click here to view the manufacturers item description/brochure