Seagate Momentus 5400.2 ST94813AS 40GB SATA Laptop Hard DriveItem Number: SGT-ST94813AS-RF-OE-DEL
Manufacturer's Part Number: ST94813AS
Seagate Momentus 5400.2 ST94813AS 40GB 5.4K 2.5" SATA Laptop Hard Drive - Refurbished OEM
Spindle Speed: 5,400RPM
Interface Type: SATA
Disk Size: 2.5inx9mm Fits Most laptops
Sustained Throughput (MBps):
Average Seek Time (read/write ms): 12
Electrical Interface Speed: SATA 150 - 1.50Gbps
On-Board Cache: 8MB
These drives provide the following key features:
- 5,400-RPM spindle speed and 8-Mbyte buffer combine for superior performance.
- Quiet operation. Fluid Dynamic Bearing (FDB) motor.
- High instantaneous (burst) data transfer rates (up to 100 Mbytes per second) using Ultra DMA mode 5.
- Giant magnetoresistive (GMR) recording heads and EPRML technology, which provide the drives with increased areal density.
- State-of-the-art cache and on-the-fly error-correction algorithms.
- Full-track multiple-sector transfer capability without local processor intervention.
- 800 Gs nonoperating shock and 250 Gs operating shock.
- SeaTools™ diagnostic software performs a drive self-test that eliminates unnecessary drive returns.
- The 3D Defense System™, which includes Drive Defense, Data Defense, and Diagnostic Defense, offers the industry’s most comprehensive protection for disc drives.
- Support for S.M.A.R.T. drive monitoring and reporting.
- Support for Read Multiple and Write Multiple commands.
- Support for autodetection of master/slave drives that use cable select (CSEL).
Dell Part Number: XM664 0XM664
This drive is compatible with any computrer that accepts 2.5" SATA hard drives.
||40 Gbytes |
|Default Buffer (cache) Size
||8 Mbytes |
|External (I/O) Transfer Rate (max)
||1.5 Gbps |
|Average Seek Time
||12.0 msec typical |
||9.39 mm |
||100.7 mm |
||69.85 mm |
||99 g |
|Startup Current (3.3 VDC)
||.9 amps |
|Max Operating Shock (2-msec)
||325 Gs |
|Max Nonoperating Shock (2-msec)
||1000 Gs |
|Operating Vibration (max)
||1.0 Gs |
|Operating Temperature (max)
||55 deg C |
|Operating Temperature (min)
||5 deg C |
|Nonoperating Temperature (max)
||70 deg C |
|Nonoperating Temperature (min)
||-40 deg C |
|Acoustics, Idle (sound power, typ)
||2.4 Bels |
|Nonrecoverable Read Errors
||1 per 10^14 bits read |
Click here to view the manufacturers item description/brochure